Monday, November 16, 2009

Where are you?

The Relationship series has been a crucial time in the life of our church. As a body of believers we have gathered each week and tackled some BIG words in our lives. So far we have learned what it means to LOVE someone in a way that would meet their needs, how to open our hearts to TRUSTting God and others, and how to FORGIVE as we have been FORGIVEN.

So where are you in this journey?

The staff and support team of Celebration would love to know what God has been doing in your life during this series.

You may post your comment below.

If you have missed any of our sermons in this series, click here to listen.

1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness has been a huge part of my life over the past several months. We all talk about what it means to forgive someone else, but in this instance I have been the one that is asking for forgiveness. There are several things that I have learned during this process. One is that people think if they forgive you, then they are saying that what you did in the first place was ok. Almost as if they are condoning your actions. This could not be further from the truth! I know what I did was wrong! I know it is unacceptable, and I would be worried about anybody that told me it was ok. I understand that there are consequences that I have to face. I have asked for forgiveness not absolution...those are two totally different things. So to say you forgive someone is just that, letting them know that you forgive them and love them in spite of what they may have done. I know had I not put myself in this postition, I might not have ever understood the difference. I am thankful everyday that God forgives me and loves me no matter what I have done. And I am thankful for the people in my life that feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete